LCT Products came to us to help them redesign their product based web site for Taco Tender taco shell holders. They had hired someone to do the original design and logo creation and to make the site e-commerce enabled. Unfortunately problems came up and they had to part ways with the original contractor.
They came to us to help redesign the Taco Tender logo and web site with a more professional look and feel. They also wanted us to setup a shopping cart so they can take orders online. Finally they wanted to be able to have wholesale customers who register for wholesale pricing. This pricing level needed to be hidden from retail customers but allow wholesale customers to not only get discounted pricing but also quantity discounts as well.
We began by setting up a new web site (since we wanted them to continue to be able to use the old web site while we worked.) We selected WordPress for the platform because we wanted something that would be easy for our client to maintain. We also knew that the Woocommerce shopping cart for WordPress would be a simple and elegant solution to enable Taco Tender to take orders online. Finally we created some custom forms to be able to handle wholesale customers and setup WordPress roles to allow only approved wholesale customers to view wholesale items and pricing.
- Create professional logo
- Setup professional web site theme
- Convert content and create new content in WordPress
- Install and configure Woocommerce shopping cart and plugins
- Develop a wholesale membership level and pricing
- Create a custom signup form for wholesale customers
- Enable the site to take credit cards and process orders
- Test the site
- Remove the old site and convert the new site to be the new Taco Tender
- SEO optimize the site
- Integrate the site with social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- First Data integration (for credit card processing.)
Visit Taco Tender to shop for taco holders online.