Between Sessions provides 100’s of resources to help therapists and coaches including: therapeutic homework, assessment tools, data collection worksheets, e-books, and so much more.
We worked with Between Sessions to create this site from scratch. The goal was to setup a WordPress powered aMember web site to provide online training resources. We helped the client locate a professional WordPress theme for their site. We implemented the aMember back end with Authorize.net to process credit card transactions for subscribers. We created a custom upload tool to allow them to add their worksheets, e-books, documents, and tools for each target area. The client wanted to automate as much of the process as possible so that they could eventually launch several similarly web sites. We also needed to secure the downloads so that the client’s intellectual property is properly protected.
- Install and configure WordPress.
- Install and configure aMember.
- Purchase a professional WordPress theme. Then customize that theme to fit their chosen design requirements.
- Develop a custom upload tool for uploading/tracking of documents.
- Train staff on how to manage their own site.
- Setup Authorize.Net payment processing for one time payments and subscription.
- Consultation on the proper way to setup and protect their membership site.
- Authorize.net integration
- Custom PHP Programming