Interface Technical Training provides technical training to IT professionals. They have a classroom setting where they train on software like Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows PowerShell. For this project they were setting up a new web based training center. They were looking for aMember experts to assist with an installation that had originally been setup under a different developer using aMember3 and recently upgraded to aMember4 using WordPress for a CMS.
Our first task with ITT was to setup a new Development environment so we could properly develop their site and test changes without affecting their production environment. We also helped move their site(s) from a shared web host to a dedicated server.
We made major modifications to aMember to enhance the signup flow process. We consulted on the best way to setup security and for SEO so that their site and demo videos will show up in the search engines. Finally we wrote custom reports to allow ITT to export data on users and import it into their CRM solution.
We are very proud to announce that in August 2014 much of the Interface Technical Training Video Library was purchased by Lynda.com! This was our first ever site we worked on for ITT and we are very pleased to have been involved in this project!
- Converting from Shared Hosting to a Dedicated Web Server
- Creating a stable Development environment
- Setting up membership access levels
- SEO Consulting
- Membership Site Consulting
- Developing custom aMember reports
- Streamline the member signup process
- Authorize.Net payment processing for one time payments and subscriptions
- Authorize.net integration