This new web site http://video.interfacett.com is designed to be the new flagship online training product for interface. This training site offers a la carte purchasing of training content where the previous site offered a subscription model. Additionally this site is designed for a future major corporate partner who they are developing training content for.
We went through the entire process of architecting the site along with the Interface staff. We had to create a custom solution that would import content from SalesForce.com and read a list of courses from an XML feed provided by their video hosting provider. We then made a simple to use interface for the client to create their online course content. The content allows for modules within courses and for videos within modules. Additionally we can track things like the number of videos watched so we can offer certification programs or continuing education credit for completed content.
We are very proud to announce that in August 2014 much of the original video training site we developed for Interface was purchased by Lynda.com! That’s how this new project was born.
- Architect the site
- Install and configure all software
- Setup aMember and Authorize.net to process purchases and protect content
- Work with Interface staff to develop a database that pulls in data from SalesForce.com
- Create a custom content management and course builder tool for Interface
- Track course content for online certification programs
- Provide a separate membership for Free Webinar Recordings to assist with marketing and upselling paid content
- Develop separate memberships for private accounts. (Corporate partnerships.)
- Authorize.net integration